Assam Govt Scooty Scheme 2021, ahsec scooty scheme 2021, scooty scheme for students in assam 2021, sebaonline org scooty, scooty scooty distribution date in assam 2021, ahsec scooty scheme 2021, pragyan bharati scooty scheme 2021, assam govt scooty scheme, scooty scheme for girl students assam, ahsec scooty scheme 2021 apply online, pragyan bharati scheme scooty, pragyan bharati scheme apply online , assam pragyan bharati scheme 2021, pragyan, bharati scooty scheme 2021, pragyan bharati scheme upsc, pragyan bharati scheme list
Assam Free Scooty Distribution Scheme For HS Students 2020: Assam Free Scooty Distribution Scheme @sebaonline.org:- The Finance Minister of Assam Dr Himanta Biswa Sarma recently announce to distribute free scooty in Assam for HS students who are securing first division in the year 2020 under Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme 2021. In a recent press meed help on 18th August 2020, Sarma pointed out that the government will distribute free scooty in Assam 2020 for HS Students under the Pragyan Bharti Scheme Assam. Surprisingly, this scheme is only applicable to the girl students of the state. Sarma pointed out that the Assam government will provide free scooties in Assam 2020 to around 22, 000 girls of the state who has completed Higher Secondary this year.
In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects related to this scheme. We will share with you all the details regarding the Assam Free Scooty Distribution Scheme For HS Students 2021 such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure, registration procedure etc.
About Assam Free Scooty Distribution Scheme 2020
The Assam Government on behalf of the Finance MinisterHimanta Biswa Sarma announced today on 18 August 2020 to distribute free scooty across the Assam state through Free Scooty Scheme Assam 2021 under Assam Pragyan Bharati Scheme 2021. The government will provide free scooty to the girl students of the state who has recently passed out their HS final examination in the year 2020. All the HS girl students who got 1st division will eligible to apply for this scheme easily.
The government will provide benefit to around 22,000 girl students under this scheme under Assam Free Vehicle Distribution Scheme 2020. The distribution of the scooty will be completed by October 15, 2020, and the beneficiaries will no be able to sell their own vehicle before three years, pointed by Sarma.
The scooty distribution will be started soon in the recent month of October according to the official report.
Details of Assam Free Scooty Distribution Scheme 2020
|Name of the Scheme||Assam Free Scooter Distribution Scheme for Girls|
|Launched By||Assam Government|
|Launching Date||18 August|
|Beneficiaries||HS Pass Girls|
|Objective||To Provide Relief in Travelling|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Start||19th August 2020|
|Application End||25th August 2020|
Free Scooty Distribution Under The Assam Pragyan Bharati Free Scooty Scheme
|Scooty Distribution Date Start||1st Week of December 2020|
|Last Date of Distribution Scooty||Updating Soon|
Benefits of the Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will only be provided to the girls of the state.
- Now, the girls will get help in travelling.
- This scheme will help the students to study more frequently without wasting much money on travelling.
- Girls will get free vehicles under this scheme.
As announced in #AssamBudget2020 we have released Rs 1000 to bank a/c of 67531graduation students each for procurement of textbooks. The step has been taken under ‘Pragyan Bharti’ scheme & will include 2 lakh students this yr. In Assam, we provide free textbooks up to HS level. pic.twitter.com/sg0j61Bqs0— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) June 17, 2020
All the applicants should follow the following eligibility criteria before applying for Assam Free Scooty Distribution Scheme:
- Applicant must be a permanent citizen of Assam state.
- They must be students.
- Only HS passed students will be eligible.
- The applicant must be a girl student.
- They must secure 1st division or above 60% marks in their HS final exams.
The following documents are required to apply for Assam Free Scooty Distribution Scheme:
- Educational Details
- Pass Certificate Details
- Roll Number & Registration Number
- Valid Mobile Number
Application Procedure Assam Free Scooty Distribution Scheme For HS Students 2020
If you want to apply online for Assam Free Scooter Scheme the do follow the following steps carefully:
- First of all, visit the official website of SEBA.
- Now, the homepage will appear.
- After that, find the link “Assam Free Laptop Scheme Application Form or Choice of Scooty” and click on it or go to http://pragyanbharati.sebaonline.org/login.php.
- Now, the login dialogue box will appear in front of you.
- Now enter your Roll, No., Registration No., Registration Year, Captcha Code and click on Login.
- Fill the application form carefully with your basic details.
- Now, upload the required documents and click on “Submit”.
Other Schemes in Assam Budget 2020-21
- Anna Yojana
- Arundhati Scheme
- Arunodoi Scheme
- Asom Mela
- Assam Street Vendors Scheme
- Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme
- Assam Welfare Schemes for the Tea Tribes and Adivasi
- Bhraman Sarathi Scheme
- Chah Bagicha Dhan Puraskar Mela
- Jyotishman Asom
- Pragyan Bharati Scheme
- Sonali Shaishab Rupali Pathsala
- Sudakhya Yojana
- Swami Vivekananda Youth Employment Yojana
- Vistarita Kanaklata Mahila Sabalikaran Asoni
- Yuva Arohan Scheme
Assam Free Sccoty Online Apply Instruction by AHSEC
- Step 1: Log in to the portal using your Roll No. and Registration No.
- Step 2: Select the VARIANT of the scooty (Petrol or Electrical)
- Step 3: Fill up the contact details.
- Step 4: Download and take a print out of the Acknowledgement Receipt and keep it for future reference
Helpline Number/ Contact Number of AHSEC Scooty Scheme
- Address: BAMUNIMAIDAM, GUWAHATI 781021Assam, India
- Phone No: 0361-2550371
- Phone No: 0361-2550371
- Email: [email protected]
- SEBA Control Room No: 1800-345-3711
- Chairman Office: 0361-2550330
Assam Scooty Distribution Date Start
The scooty distribution in the Assam state for the AHSEC girls students will be begin from the 1st week of December 2020 according to the official report.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Assam Free Scooty Distribution Scheme For HS Students 2020?
This is a state government scheme launched by the state government of Assam.
Who will get benefit under this scheme?
All the girl students who are securing 1st division in the recent HS Final exam will get benefit under this scheme.
What is the official website of Assam Free Scooty Distribution Scheme 2020?
The official website of this scheme is https://sebaonline.org/.
Is this scheme is available for the boy students?
No, this scheme is only available for girls.
Can I apply for free scooty scheme Assam after scoring 75 in HS?
Yes, you can easily apply for the scheme.
Is the pragyan Bharati scooty scheme cancelled?
No, scooty will be provide soon.
When will be start scooty distribution of Pragyan Bharati Scheme 2020 by Govt of Assam?
The distribution procedure will be started soon.
How to apply for Free distribution of scooty for girls or women?
You can easily apply for the scheme through the official website.
If you have any query regarding the Assam Free Scooty Distribution Scheme For HS Students 2020 or AHSEC Scooty Scheme 2020, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.