DHE Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2020-21 List Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran dheodisha.gov.in, Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Odisha (BYSY Odisha) 2021 – Laptop Distribution Merit List Odisha Online Registration, Free Laptop Tablet Distribution Scheme to Meritorious Students Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits, Check Students Beneficiary List, Guideline, Laptop Specifications and Online Application Status at Official Website http://dheodisha.gov.in/.
The state government of Odisha recently launched a new scheme for the people of the state. This scheme mainly launched for the students of the Odisha state named as DHE Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2021. Under this special scheme, the government officials on behalf of the Chief Minister of the state will provide free laptops to the poor and meritorious students who are not able to buy a laptop for their own. This scheme will help the students to maintain their education in this lockdown situation. Through the implementation of this free laptop scheme Odisha, all the students who are eligible will get the best laptop for free of costs.
In this article, we will discuss every related point about this scheme easily and properly. In this article, we will share with you all the important points regarding the DHE Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2020-21 such as benefits, objectives, details, key points, features, eligibility criteria, documents required, registration procedure, application procedure etc. We will also share with you the Final Merit List of DHE Odisha Free Laptop Scheme 2021-22 and will provide the official link to check the beneficiary list online. We will also be trying to cover all the helpline numbers of this scheme to communicate with the official if anyone facing any query.
About DHE Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2021
As we already said that the government of Odisha has recently announced and launched a new scheme named as DHE Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2020. Under this scheme, the government will distribute free laptops among the students of the state who are unable to buy a laptop due to their financial weakness.
We are known that due to the pandemic condition of COVID 19 all educational institutions are closed and now the institutions took online classes to continue the classes, but due to the lack of technology many students of the state not able to get the class. So, the government comes forward to help those students in this pandemic situation by providing free laptops to them.
This free laptop in Odisha 2020 will be distributed to the students who are recently passed the 12th standard examination. After the declaration of the final year board result, the concerned authorities of the Odisha government come forward to provide free laptops to the poor and meritorious students. This scheme is really great and it will also increase the level of education as the students will get knowledge through an online technology platform.
Details of DHE Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2020-21
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme (Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana)|
|Launched By||Odisha Government|
|Offered By||Higher Education Department of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||12th Pass Students|
|Objective||To Continue the Education Level|
|Number of Selected Students||15,000|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Available Till||December 2020|
Benefits of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2020
There are many benefits of the DHE Odisha Free Laptop Distribution; the main benefits of this scheme are given below:
- This scheme will increase technological advancement among the young generation of the state.
- More than 15,000 students will get free laptops under this scheme was said by the authority.
- This will decrease the difficulty of study and increase the level of study.
- The scheme will open the door to start different online classes among the students.
- The government will manage around 30 nodal centres to distribute the laptops under this scheme.
- This scheme will be provided to the most meritorious students of the state.
Laptop Distribution Details
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- Applicant must be a student.
- They must be the students of class 12th standard.
- The students must be studied in the government schools of Odisha state.
- The students must have a great academic mark sheet to get the free laptop 2020 Odisha.
- Only those students are eligible to apply who has secured at least 70% of marks in the 12th standard examination result.
- The age of the students must be between 18 to 25 years.
- Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University has also been included under this scheme.
- Those students who has received Upashastri degree in Sanskrit will be eligible to apply.
The following documents are required to apply for the DHE Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2020 online:
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof
- Residential Proof
- Educational Certificates
- 12th Pass Mark sheet
- Age Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email ID
DHE Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Application procedure
The applicants must follow the following steps carefully to apply for Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2020-21 easily:
- First of all visit the official website of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2020.
- Click and download the official notification from the home page.
- Read the details carefully and fill the application form easily.
- After filling the application form upload the required documents.
- At last, click on “Submit” tab.
DHE Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Merit List
The applicants must follow the following steps to download the Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Merit List 2020:
- First of all, visit the official website of DHE Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2020.
- On the home page, click on the “Laptop Distribution Merit List” option.
- Now, the district-wise list will be appearing on your screen.
- Now, check your name from the list and view the details easily.
Helpline Number/ Contact Number
The government officials still not provide any specific helpline number to define your query. We will update here after getting the details from the officials soon.
Odisha Laptop Scheme Cutt Off List 2020
The Cutt Off marks for DHE Odisha Laptop Scheme for the year 2020 will be going higher as an estimate because many students get higher marks this year. The government of Odisha started a new scheme named Biju Yuva Sasakti Karan Yojana 2020 for providing free laptops to the students who are securing a maximum of 70% marks.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is DHE Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme?
The DHE Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2020 is a state government scheme launched by the state government of Odisha.
Who will get benefit under Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2020?
All the meritorious students of the state who has recently passed 12th standard examination will get benefit under this scheme.
What is the official website of this scheme?
The official website of this scheme is http://dheodisha.gov.in/.
What is the main aim of this scheme?
The main aim of this scheme is to provide free laptops across the Odisha state.
If you have any query regarding the DHE Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2020 Scheme & Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2021-2022, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.