Nanaji deshmukh krishi sanjivani yojana application form| नानाजी देशमुख कृषि संजीवनी योजना पंजीकरण| नानाजी देशमुख कृषि संजीवनी योजना आवेदन फार्म
(Registration) Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana 2022: Online Application Form:- The government of Maharashtra state has recently launched Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana to provide special benefit to the farmers of the state. Under this special scheme, all the drought-affected areas of the farmers will be drought-free on behalf of the state government of Maharashtra, so that the farmers can easily cultivate and earn a good income that can provide a good life for themselves and their families.
In this article, we will share all the important points related to this scheme. We will share with you all the important aspects related to Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana 2021 such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, documents required, registration procedure, application procedure etc. So, do follow the article till the end to know about this scheme easily.
What You will Get in This Article?
About Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana 2020
The state government of Maharashtra has launched this scheme to provide special incentives to the people of the state. The various benefits of this scheme will be provided to the small and middle-class farmers of the state. The Maharashtra government has already passes a proposal to spend around Rs. 4000 crore to implement this scheme properly. This scheme will emphasize the cultivation of the crops as per the availability of water in the state and will help the farmers of the state in the problems caused by the change of climate.
If anyone wants to grab the benefit of this scheme then they must apply for this scheme through the official website of Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana. This scheme will be launched in around 5,142 villages in 15 districts of Maharashtra state. Moreover, this is a great scheme that will really help the farmers of the state financially and from other perspectives.
Details of Maharashtra Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana 2021
|Name of the Scheme||Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana|
|Launched By||Maharashtra Government|
|Beneficiaries||Small and Middle Class Farmers of the State|
|Launching Department||Department of Agriculture, Maharashtra|
|Objective||To Provide Free Incentives to the Farmers|
Objectives of Maharashtra Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana
As you know, the farmers of the state are in some or other trouble in the coming days, the biggest problem of which is that due to lack of water in the farming areas of the farmers, there is a drought, due to which the farmers are unable to cultivate. And in view of all these problems, many farmers commit suicide. Maharashtra Government has started Maharashtra Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana 2021, through this scheme, Maharashtra Government will make drought-free areas drought-free so that farmers can take rest. Through this Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana 2020, the arrival of farmers will also increase and they will be able to live their lives well.
Benefits of Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana
- All the small and middle-class farmers of the Maharashtra state will get benefit from this scheme.
- Through the implementation of Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana Maharashtra 2021, the main aim of the state government to increase the income level of the farmers.
- The state government has sanctioned around 4000 crores Rupees for implementing this scheme properly.
- Through this scheme, the government of Maharashtra will make drought-prone areas drought-free in the state. Where the farmers of the state can do farming easily.
- The Maharashtra government has also taken the assistance of Rs 2,800 crores in the form of a loan to start this scheme more rapidly.
- Through this scheme, at first, the soil quality will be examined and improve the income of the farmers by improving the quality of soil and farming materials.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra state.
- Only small and middle-class farmers will be eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Applicants must have their own bank accounts.
Documents Required for Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana 2020
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Proof
- Identity Proof
- Voter ID Card
- Bank Account Details
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Valid Mobile Number
Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana Online Apply
If you are interested to apply for this scheme, then do follow the following steps properly:
- First of all, visit the official website of Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana 2020.
- Now, the homepage will appear in front of you.
- Now, you have to find out the application form link and download the application form PDF format from the homepage.
- After downloading the application form properly you need to fill the form with some basic details such as name, address, mobile number, district, block etc.
- After filling the application form carefully you need to attach the required documents and send it to the below mention address.
Helpline Number/ Contact Us (Helpdesk)
- Agriculture Department, Government of Maharashtra
- Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Project (PoCRA),
- 30 A/B Arcade, World Trade Center, Kafperadee, Mumbai 400005.
- Phone No: 022-22163351
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana?
The Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana is a state government scheme launched by the government of Maharashtra.
Who will be eligible for this scheme?
All the low and middle class farmers of Maharashtra state will be eligible to apply for this scheme.
What is the official website of Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana 2021?
The official website of this scheme is https://mahapocra.gov.in/.
If you have any query regarding the Maharashtra Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana 2021, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.
Abhijit Das is professionally a Teacher; who always attracted towards blogging and launched this blog to provide information regarding the government schemes and scholarships. You can easily connect with him through social media @abhijitvwdas