rte up admission 2020-21 online date, rte admission form 2020-21 uttar pradesh, rte student list, rte admission 2020-21, rte25admission school list, rte 25 admission form 2019-20 uprte student selection list, rte 25 upsdc gov student registration
RTE UP Admission 2022 Online Form, Eligibility & Last Date of Registration: The state government of Uttar Pradesh has recently started a new admission process for the students of the state. The concerned authority of Uttar Pradesh government has finally started the RTE UP Admission 2022 recently for the students belonging to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and other reserved categories such as Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicraft etc. The officials have launched an official portal for this admission purpose too.
All the interested candidates who are wanted to take benefits of RTE UP Admission 2020, they must register themselves online through the official portal @http://rte25.upsdc.gov.in/ under the rule of Right to Free & Compulsory Education (RTE). The Government of India recently makes a new rule that each private and Non-Government regulated educational institutions have to reserve about 25% of seats for the Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and other Backward Community people such as SCs, STs and PWDs respectively.
In this article, we will discuss with you the main and important points about this RTE Uttar Pradesh Admission. In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects regarding the RTE UP Admission 2020-2021 such as benefits, objectives, features, details, key points, eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure, registration procedure, helpline number etc. So, do follow the article till the end to grab all the details regarding this scheme easily and genuinely.
What You will Get in This Article?
About RTE UP Admission 2022
The Madhya Pradesh government has finally started the RTE UP Admission on behalf of Prime Minister Narendra Modi according to the new rule of admission. Through this new admission process, the government has produced a new rule for the private and non-government regulated institutions to reserve 25 per cent seats especially for the Economical Weaker Section (EWS) and other Backward Communities and Categories such as Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Challenge etc. The main aim of this scheme is to provide special incentives to the poor and needy ones. Through the implementation of this admission process, the government will ensure free admission to the students of backward category and community respectively.
Details of RTE UPSDC Admission 2021
|Article is About||RTE UP Admission|
|Launched By||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiaries||EWS & Other Backward Communities such as SC/ ST/PH|
|Objective||To Provide Free and Compulsory Education|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiary Status||Available Soon|
Expected Admission Schedule of RTE UP Admission
|Phase||Online/ offline application||Last date for verification of application by district basic education officer||Lottery date||Date of child admission in unaided recognized private school|
|First||2nd March, 2020- 26th march, 2020||27th March 2020- 30th March 2020||31st March 2020||5th April 2020|
|Second||4th April, 2020- 24th April, 2020||25th April, 2020- 29th April, 2020||30th April, 2020||11 May, 2020|
|Third||4th May 2020- 10th June 2020||11th June, 2020-15th June 2020||16th June 2020||15th July 2020|
All the applicants who are wanted to apply for this scheme online must read the following eligibility criteria before applying for this scheme online:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- The applicant must be a student.
- Students must belong to the SC/ ST/ PwD and EWS category to apply for his scheme.
- The child of a widow or orphan child will be applicable to apply.
- The annual family income of the applicant must not be more than Rs. 1 lakh.
Documents Required/ Documents List
All the eligible candidates must need the following important documents to apply for this scheme online:
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof
- Residential Proof
- Age Proof
- Income Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email Id
RTE UP Admission 2021 Application Process
- First of all, visit the official website of the Basic Education Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- On the home page click on the “Online Application/ Student Login” option.
- Now, click on the “New Student Registration” option from the webpage.
- Next, enter your basic details as the portal asks such as:
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- After that, enter the Captcha Code as the portal shown.
- Click on the “Register” option.
- After that, the Registration Number will appear on your screen. Note the number and click on the “Complete the Form” option.
- Now, an application or registration form will appear in front of you. Enter the following details carefully:
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Alternate Mobile Number
- ID No
- Current Address
- Ward No
- After that, upload the required documents carefully one by one.
- Now, click on the “Click Here to Upload All Images” option.
- After that, select the name of the school you desire.
- Click on the “Save” option.
- Review all the details carefully as you entered in the form.
- If you want to change any details then do click on the “Edit” option and make the changes carefully.
- If you don’t need to change anything then click on the “Lock and Final Print” option.
- At last, click on the “Final Print” option to take the print out of the application form.
Check RTE UPSDC Application Status
- Go to the official website of RTE UP Admission.
- On the homepage of the website click on the “Student Application Status” option.
- Now, choose your District and enter the Registration ID.
- After that, click on the “Search” option and the status will appear in front of you.
The selection process of this admission scheme will be made on the basis of the lottery result which will be done by the concerned authority of government at the district level:
- Random lottery numbers will be provided to each candidate.
- After that, they will get the benefit according to their school if they are selecting in the lottery pick.
RTE UP Admission 2020-21 Result
- Visit the official website of RTE Uttar Pradesh Admission.
- On the home page, click on the “Lottery Result” option.
- The result then appears in front of you.
- Find Your Name from the list.
Seat Allotment Result of RTE UP Admission 2020-21
- First of all, visit the official website of RTE UPSDC Admission 2020-2021.
- On the homepage, click on the “Seat Allotment Result” option.
- After that, a new webpage will appear where you need to enter some basic details.
- At last, click on the “Submit” option for getting the result.
Helpline Number/ Contact Number
The state government still not provide any specific helpdesk number for this purpose. We will update here after the official notification.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is RTE UP Admission?
The RTE UP Admission is an admission process of the government for the backward communities.
UP me rte lottery kab aayegi?
Wait a few times more.
RTE 25 up ki second ki lottery kab niklegi?
It will be issued soon.
What is the main aim of this scheme?
The main aim of this scheme is to provide free admissions to the backward community students.
If you have any query regarding the RTE UP Admission 2020-21, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.
Abhijit Das is professionally a Teacher; who always attracted towards blogging and launched this blog to provide information regarding the government schemes and scholarships. You can easily connect with him through social media @abhijitvwdas