Kerala Mandahasam Scheme 2022 Application Form PDF & Beneficiary List:- The government of Kerala has recently launched a new scheme for the help of the citizens of the entire state. The name of the scheme is Kerala Mandahasam Scheme 2020 which has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state. All the candidates of the state who are eligible will invite for online registration. Under this scheme, the senior citizens will get some special benefit for sure.
Through the implementation of this scheme the government will provide artificial dentures to the senior citizens of the state who are not able to buy those due to the financial unstableness. The concerned authorities of the scheme has launched an official portal for online application as sjd.kerala.gov.in. All the senior citizens of the Kerala state who are belonging to Below Poverty Line Category will be eligible to apply and grab the benefit of this scheme. All the beneficiaries will get an amount of Rs. 5000/- directly from the government officials for fixing the tooth after loosing their teeth.
In this article, we will discuss all the points about this scheme properly. In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects of Kerala Mandahasam Scheme 2020 such as benefits, objectives, details, features, eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure, registration procedure etc. We will also provide you the official link to check the beneficiary list online.
About Kerala Mandahasam Scheme 2020
We are already said that the government of Kerala has launched the Kerala Mandahasam Scheme 2020 for the senior citizens of the entire state. Under this scheme the government will provide monetary help of Rs. 5000/- to each beneficiaries for medical purpose. Through the implementation of this scheme the officials will provide financial help to the beneficiaries which will directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts through the DBT mode. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get Rs. 5000/- for buying artificial denture. All the applicants who are wanted to applying for this scheme should be apply through the official website provided by the concerned authority.
Details of Kerala Mandahasam Scheme 2020
|Name of the Scheme||Mandahasam Scheme|
|Launched By||Kerala Government|
|Mode of Application||Both Offline & Online|
Objective of Kerala Mandahasam Scheme 2020
The scheme is mainly launched for the senior citizen of the state. The main aim of this scheme is to provide free tooth set to the each senior citizen or beneficiaries who are applying for this scheme. So that they can eat their food properly if they lose their teeths. We are known that after loosing the teeths people are facing many problems of not eating the food properly but now the government for Kerala state come forward to help the beneficiaries.
The concerned authorities will make a list of dental colleges of the state to provide the benefit of this scheme. The beneficiaries must visit those colleges or hospitals to get the benefit easily and properly.
Eligibility Criteria for the Financial Aid of Rs. 5000 for Artificial Dentures in Kerala
The applicants must follow the following eligibility criteria before applying for this scheme:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala state.
- Candidate must be a senior citizen.
- The applicant must belong to BPL category.
- Applicants must have problems in teeth.
Documents Required/ Documents List
The following documents are mostly required to apply for this scheme properly:
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Details
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email Id
Kerala Mandahasam Scheme Application Form PDF Download (Application Procedure)
If you are eligible then you must apply for this scheme by filling the application form of this scheme:
- First of all, visit the official website of Kerala Social Justice Department
- Now, the homepage will appear on your screen.
- After that, click on “Scheme” option from the menu bar.
- Click on, “Mandahasam-Scheme to provide artificial dentures to Senior Citizens” from the homepage of the official portal.
- After that, click on the “Application Form of Mandahasam Scheme” link from the documents section.
- Click on the link and the Kerala Mandahasam Scheme 2020 application form in pdf download on your device.
- Now, print out the application form and fill the registration form correctly and carefully.
- After that, attached all the required documents as we mentioned above and “Submit” it to the concerned authority.
Kerala Mandahasam Scheme Beneficiary List 2020
If you are already applied for the scheme and waiting for the beneficiary list then don’t worry here we will provide you the steps to check the beneficiary list easily. Do follow the steps carefully:
- First of all, visit the official website of Mandahasam Scheme Kerala 2020.
- Now, the homepage will appear. You should click on the “Beneficiary List” link from the homepage.
- The beneficiary list will be download in pdf format now.
- Now, check your name from the list.
Helpline Number/ Contact Number
- Email: [email protected]
- Toll-free Helpline Phone Number: +91 471 2306040
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Kerala Mandahasam Scheme?
Kerala Mandahasam Scheme is a state government scheme launched by the state government of Kerala.
Who will get benefit under this scheme?
The senior citizens of the state will get benefit under this scheme.
How much amount will be provided to the beneficiaries?
An amount of Rs. 5000/- will be provided to the beneficiaries according to the government report.
If you have any query regarding the Kerala Mandahasam Scheme 2020, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.