india scholarship 2021, scholarship for class 10 passed students 2021, Indian government scholarship 2021, trust scholarship 2021, 2020 to 2021 scholarships, scholarship for college students 2021, scholarship for bsc students 2021, m scholarship 2021, COVID Crisis Jyoti Prakash Support Scholarship Program 2021, Jyoti Prakash Covid Crisis Scholarship
COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021 Apply Online, Application Form: Recently, the most famous foundation Buddy4Study India Foundation announced and launched a new scholarship scheme for the students of entire India. As many of the poor students have not able to continue their studies due to the lack of money in this pandemic situation, so, this foundation come forward to help those poor and needy students of the entire states of India through COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021. All those students who are belonging to poor households will be eligible to apply and get financial aid under this Covid Support Scholarship 2021.
Now, all those students will get direct financial aid from the Buddy4Study Foundation India soon. So, the officials now inviting the interested applicants to fill the application form for this scheme online through the official website @www.buddy4studdy.com.
We already know that entire India is now suffering from the pandemic virus COVID 19. Since 2020, Covid has destroyed many of the families of India. Till the present day, around 2.38 lakh people died in India. India is really going bad situation, and, many of the poor students are not able to continue their education due to the lack of financial stability. So the Buddy4Studdy Foundation come forward to provide financial aid under the COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021. This program will really help many of the poor and needy students of India. This will support the poor families to lead to a good life accordingly.
In this article, we will discuss with you the COVID Crisis Support Scholarship 2021. In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects regarding the COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021 such as benefits, objectives, details, features, eligibility criteria, documents required, registration procedure, application procedure, helpline number, etc. We will also share with you the steps to check the beneficiary list or selection list of this scheme online.
What You will Get in This Article?
About COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2022
The COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021 is a scholarship scheme announced and launched by the Buddy4Study Foundation India for providing various types of financial aid among the poor and needy students of India. All those students who are living under a poor quality of life will be eligible to get the benefit of this scholarship scheme. All the students from Lower Primary to Graduate Level will able to get the benefit of this scheme by filling the registration form online. So, all the interested students must go through the official website for the COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Application Form Online.
Details of COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program
|Name of the Scheme
|COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Scheme
|Buddy4Study Foundation India
|To Provide Financial Help
Important Dates of COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program
|Application Starts From
|Last Date of Application
|30 June, 2021
Also Read: Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship
All the applicants who are interested to apply for this scheme must read the eligibility criteria before going to apply online:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- This scholarship is open from Class 01 to Graduation Level students.
- Students who lost their parents or any of the earning family members since January 2020 will be eligible to apply.
- All those students whose earning family member lost their job or employment due to Covid will be eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme.
- Students must continue their education after enrolling for this.
“Are you going through a COVID related crisis? Apply for #COVID Crisis Support #Scholarship Program and get up to INR 30,000 per year to cover your academic expenses along with mentorships benefits. Open for students from Class 1 to Graduation. Know more https://t.co/5JF9ldUnpf ” pic.twitter.com/VNGzRRBkeR— Buddy4Study Official (@Buddy4studyOffc) May 19, 2021
Documents Required/ Documents Required
The following are the important document which will be required during the registration procedure:
- Identity Proof
- Aadhar Card/ Voter Id/ Driving License/ PAN Card
- Admission Receipt/ Admission Letter/ Bonafide Certificate
- Crisis Document
- Affidavit from a person who knows the crisis of the family ( It can be a school teacher, doctor, head of a school, college or any government officer, etc)
- Bank Account Details
- Passport Size Photograph
- Valid Mobile Number
Benefits of COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program
- Rs. 9,000 will be provided to those students who are below Class 08.
- Rs. 12,000 will provide to the students of Class 09 and 10.
- Rs. 15,000 will provide to the students of Class 11 and 12.
- All the students who are pursuing graduation will able to get Rs. 18,000 to 30, 000.
How to Apply for COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021?
The application procedure of this scheme is given below. You have to follow the steps carefully:
- First of all, click on the official website link @https://www.buddy4study.com/page/covid-crisis-support-scholarship-program
- Now, the official page will appear.
- Find the “Apply Online” link and click on it.
- Now, register yourself on the official portal of Buddy4Studdy by filling the registration form online.
- If you are an existing member of Buddy4Studdy then login yourself through the Gmail and Facebook accounts.
- Once you are login, it will automatically redirect to the “COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Application Form” page.
- After that, click on the “Start Application” button to start the application process.
- Now, fill the application form carefully with your basic and other required details.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- After that, click on the “Accept” button to agree to the terms and conditions. Students must read the terms and conditions before click on the “Accept” button.
- Now, click on the “Preview” option.
- Check all the details carefully if they are correct or not.
- If all the details will be correct click on the “Submit” button.
COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021 Selection List
The selection list of this scheme will be update soon after the official announcement.
Helpline Number/ Contact Number
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program?
This is a scholarship program launched by theBuddy4Studdy Foundation India.
How to apply for COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program?
You will able to apply online through the official website.
Who will be eligible to apply COVID Crisis (Jyoti Prakash) Support Scholarship Program 2021?
All the poor students who are badly suffering due to the COVID pandemic.
If you have any query regarding the COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.
Abhijit Das is professionally a Teacher; who always attracted towards blogging and launched this blog to provide information regarding the government schemes and scholarships. You can easily connect with him through social media @abhijitvwdas