PFMS Scholarship Status | Search Payment Details at PFMS Portal | PFMS Bank List PDF |PFMS Payment Status | pfms.nic.in List
Scholarships are always great for the students who are not able to pay their institution fees because of the lack of financial stability. In this purpose, the Indian government implements many different scholarships to help the students. In this article, we will share with you about a new scheme the Public Finance Management Scholarship 2020. Under this scholarship scheme, the central government provides financial scholarship to the poor and meritorious students yearly. In this article, we will share with you all the details of PFMS Scholarship such as the objective, benefit, eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure etc.
pfms.nic.in List 2021
This student scholarship has been launched by the government authority of India to provide the financial fund to the poor and meritorious students who are not able to pay their fees because of the lack of poverty. Through the implementation of this scholarship scheme, various incentives will be provided to the backward categories, such as Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Castes. All the backward category students will get the benefit if they belong to the economically lower category.
Detail Overview of PFMS Scholarship
|Name of the Scholarship||Public Financial Management System Scholarship|
|Launched By||Indian Central Government|
|Beneficiaries||The Students of the State|
|Objective||To Provide Scholarship|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2020
Benefits of PFMS Scholarship
The main benefit of this Public Financial Management System Scholarship for the year 2020 is the distribution of financial funds to the poor and backward students. All the backward students who belong to SC, ST and OBC category will get the benefit of this scholarship scheme. All the students who are willing to pursuing higher studies but not have enough money to do, they will get benefit under this scheme. This will help then to get admission to great colleges and universities. Now, the students will continue their stud 333y without facing any burden and trouble. The parents also getting relief after this incentive.
List of Scholarships under PFMS 2021
The below mention scholarships are presently available at the PFMS Scholarship 2020:
- PFMS 2019 Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 to Universities/College Students
- PFMS Student Scholarship National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- pfms.nic.in scholarship 2019 Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- pfms.nic.in scholarship for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
- The PFMS Scholarship 2019 Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- The pfms.nic.in scholarship for Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
The applicants qualify the below mention eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship scheme:
- The applicants should be the permanent residence of India.
- The applicants’ family income should be below Rs. 6 lakh yearly.
- The applicants’ age should be 18 to 25 years.
- The applicants should be passed, minimum 10th class.
The following documents are required to apply and grab this scholarship:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pass Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- College Fee Receipt
- Valid Phone Number
- Valid E-mail ID
- Bank Account Details
PFMS Bank List
- Yes bank ltd
- Vijaya bank
- United bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- UCO bank
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The federal bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- Syndicate bank
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- State bank of India
- Standard chartered bank
- South Indian bank
- RBL bank
- Punjab National bank
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Oriental bank of commerce
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Karur Vysya bank
- Karnataka bank
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Indian overseas bank
- Indian bank
- IDBI bank
- ICICI bank
- HDFC bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- Deutsche bank
- Dena bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Corporation bank
- City union bank ltd
- The central bank of India
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Axis bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Andhra bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
DBT Mode through PFMS
The government officials announced the DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) method under this scholarship, so the authority will directly transfer the scholarship amount to the beneficiaries bank accounts. The government directly transferred the payable amount to the beneficiaries bank accounts, who are enrolling this scholarship. This initiative will help the beneficiaries to get scholarship directly. As no middleman will there in this method, so the beneficiaries will get the exact amount. This will help them to boost their education.
E Kalyan Bihar Online Scholarship
Online Registration Procedure under PFMS Scholarship 2021
All the interested applicants should follow the following steps to register their names in the official portal of PFMS scholarship 2020:
- First of all, you should visit the official website for this scheme.
- Now, the homepage will appear. Then click on “PFMS Scholarship Students Registration” option.
- After that, click on the “Scholarship to Universities/ College” scheme option.
- After that, you must fill your 12th passing Year and Education Board name.
- After that enter the details of your bank account like:
- Account Number
- IFSC Code
- Branch Name
- After that, select the category from the drop-down menu.
- Next, click on the “Search” tab.
- Now, the system will find your name and automatically fill the registration form.
- After that, you must enter your mobile number and e-mail id.
- Now, create the user ID and a strong password.
- Now, enter the captcha code as the portal gives you.
- Next, upload your documents carefully.
- At last, click on the “Submit” button.
Online Process to Know Your Payment
The applicants must follow the following steps to check their payment status:
- First of all, you should visit the official website of the PFMS Scholarship.
- Now, you are on the homepage. Then click on “Know Your Payment” option from there.
- After that, enter all the details that the portal asks.
- At last, click on “Search”.
- Now, the details will appear on your screen.
PFMS Transaction for FY 2020-21
Public Finance Management System of India regularly made lakh crores of the transaction for a different purpose. In this financial year 2020-21, the government has sanctioned 70,102 crores till now.
Scheme Wise Contact List for PFMS 2021
If you are facing any trouble about this scheme, then you should consult with the official authority by calling them. The authority has announced a different contact number for different schemes. You should follow the following steps to know about contact number:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Now, the homepage will appear on your screen. Then click on “Scheme-wise contact list” from the left side of the home page.
- Now, the list will appear. You need to search your scheme name thereby entering your scheme name.
- At last, click on the “Search” button and the list will appear in front of you.
Online Procedure to Track NPS Payment Status under PFMS
- First of all, visit the official website for this scheme.
- Now, the homepage will appear, you should click on “Track NPS Status” option from there.
- Now, you must enter your bank account number, bank name and NPS Application ID.
- After that, enter the verification code.
- At last, click on the “Search” button and all the information you desire will appear in front of you.
PFMS Login Procedure 2021
If you want to login yourself on the official portal, then you must follow the below mention steps:
- First of all, you should visit the official website.
- Now, you will be seen on the homepage on your screen. Then select your “Year” from the drop-down list.
- After that, enter your username and password carefully.
- At last, click on the “Login” tab.
Google Scholarship 2020
Check Location Search Details
The applicants must follow the following steps to check their location search details:
- First of all, visit the official website for this scheme.
- Now, the homepage will appear. Then, you should click your state from the drop-down list.
- After that, enter the name of your location.
- At last, click on the “View Report” option.
- All the details will be appearing on your screen.
PFMS Scholarship Renewal Application
- First of all, visit the official website of PFMS.
- Now, the homepage will appear. Now, you must click on the “Login “option.
- Now again, a new webpage will appear.
- Enter your username and password then.
- After that click on the login option and select the “Renewal Application Form”.
- Now check all the details carefully and update the new information in the application form there.
- Enter all the new information that the portal ask.
- At last, click on the “Submit” option.
- You must take a print out for future use.
Toll-free number 1800 118 111/ 01123343860
Email of helpdesk-pfms[at]gov[dot]in.
Emergency Helpline Number (Toll-Free)
- Mr Abhishek Rai: 8368423186
- Mr Munesh Kumar Sharma: 7417175253
- Mr Nikhil Sharma: 8700171462
- Mukul Prasad: 9074153883
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is PFMS Scholarship?
PFMS Scholarship is a scholarship scheme launched by the central government for the students.
What is the full form of PFMS?
The full form of PFMS is Public Financial Management System.
What is the official website of PFMS Scholarship?
The official website of PFMS is http://pfms.nic.in/.
What is the toll-free helpline number of PMFS scholarship?
The toll free helpline number is 1800 118 111 and 01123343860.
If you have any queries about PMFS Scholarship 2021 then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.