odisha solar pump nic in public target, odisha solar pump.nic.in/public “portal” registration, solar water pump subsidy in odisha, soura jalanidhi application status, dbt jalanidhi odisha, solar lift irrigation odisha, solar pump online apply, agrisnetodisha
Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Scheme 2021 Online Registration & Application Form:- The state government of Odisha has recently announced and launched a new scheme for providing various incentives to the citizen of the state named as Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Scheme. Under this welfare scheme, the needy person will get special benefit directly from the government officials. This scheme firstly launched by the Chief Minister of the Odisha state Mr Naveen Patnaik on 6th November 2018.
Under this Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Yojana 2021, the government will provide subsidy to the farmers to buy solar pumps for the irrigational uses. All the beneficiaries who will be selected will get the subsidy of around 90% directly from the government officials in the solar pumps. The government officials now inviting the interested applicants or farmers to fill the online application form soon.
Now, through the implementation of this scheme, the concerned authority will provide free solar energy pumps to the farmers for irrigational purposes. Under this Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Yojana, the government will provide around 5000 solar pumps across the state by phrase wise. In the first phase of this scheme, the reserved areas will be covered respectively.
In this article, we will discuss the important facts related to this scheme. In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects regarding the Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Scheme 2020-2021 such as benefits, objectives, features, details, key points, eligibility criteria, documents required, registration procedure, application procedure, helpline number etc. We will also share with you the beneficiary list r status of this scheme online. So, do read the article till the end to grab all the information regarding this scheme.
- 1 About Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Project
- 2 Important Dates
- 3 Helpline Number/ Contact Number
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
About Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Project
The Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Project 2021 has been announced and launched by the respected Chief Minister of Odisha state Naveen Patnaik for providing benefits to the farmers of the entire state. By the implementation of this project, he has launched a scheme named as Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Scheme to encourage the poor farmers of the state by providing them solar pumps with the 90% of subsidy rate directly from the government officials. This scheme will really help the farmers of the state in the irrigation or farming more accurately and timely.
Details of Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Scheme|
|Launched By||Odisha State Government|
|Launched Date||06th November|
|Benefit||Subsidy in Solar Pumps|
|Objective||To Encourage the Poor Farmers|
|Application Starting Date||06th November 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||Updating Soon|
Benefits of Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Scheme
- It will help the farmers of the Odisha state to reduce their burden of input costs.
- It will reduce pollution and make a green and safe environment.
- It will respectively increase the income level of agriculture.
- This scheme will reduce the electricity bill.
- The scheme will save the electricity consumption of the state.
- Around 5000 families will get the solar pumps under this scheme.
- 90% subsidy will be provided under this scheme too.
- Under this scheme, the farmers will get around 90% of subsidy and 5000 solar photovoltaic pumps respectively.
- This scheme will provide irrigation benefits in 2500 acres of the state.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- The applicant must be a farmer by profession.
- He must have his valid Farmer Identity Card.
- He must have the proper documentation to apply.
- The applicant must have a minimum of 0.5 acres of agricultural land by own.
The followings are the important documents to apply for this scheme online:
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof
- Residential Proof
- Farmers Identity Card
- Bank Account Details
- Land Related Documents
- Passport Size Photograph
- Valid Mobile Number
Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Scheme Apply Online
- Firstly, visit the official’s website of Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Yojana.
- Now, the homepage will appear in front of you. After that click on the “Apply Online” option from the home page.
- Then, a new window will open.
- Next, click on the Proceed option and registered as a New User.
- After the successful registration on the official portal, the login option will appear. Now you must log in as a user.
- After that, the Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Scheme Application Form will appear.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- At last, click on the “Submit” option.
Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Scheme Login
- First of all, visit the official website for this scheme.
- Now, the homepage will appear in front of you, where you must click on the “Login” option.
- An application form will appear now.
- Next, enter your Username and Password.
- Enter the Captcha code from the web page.
- At last, click on the “Login” option.
Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Scheme Beneficiary List/ Status
The government still not provide the beneficiary list of this scheme. We will surely update here after the official announcement.
Helpline Number/ Contact Number
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Scheme?
This is a state government scheme launched by the Odisha government for the farmers of the state.
Who will get benefit under this scheme?
The farmers will get benefit.
What is the subsidy percentage of this scheme?
If you have any query regarding the Odisha Soura Jalanidhi Scheme 2021, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.