Nekar Samman Yojana Karnataka 2020: Apply for Online (Weaver Samman Yojana) Benefits:- Recently, the government of Karnataka has launched a new scheme to help needy people. All the Handloom Weavers will be very happy to know about this new initiative by the Karnataka government. Now, through the implementation of this Nekar Samman Yojana Karnataka, the government authority will provide the extra benefit of Rs. 2000/-each of the handloom weavers of the Karnataka state who has suffered financially in this lockdown situation.
In this article, we will discuss the application procedure easily and step by step, which will help the eligible applicants to grab this benefit easily. In this article, we will share with you all the details related to Nekar Samman Yojana Karnataka 2020 such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, documents required, registration procedure etc. So, do read the article till the end to grab all the details related to Nekar Samman Yojane Karnataka.
- 1 About Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana 2020 (Nekar Samman Yojana Karnataka)
- 2 Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
About Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana 2020 (Nekar Samman Yojana Karnataka)
The Chief Minister of Karnataka state BS Yediyurappa has recently launched this new scheme named as Nekarara Sammana Yojana on Monday and aims to provide some new advantages to the poor handloom weavers of the state. This is a yearly monetary help plan scheme has been launched by the CM of Karnataka to help the handloom weavers of the state who need immediate help form the government in this COVID-19 lockdown situation.
Under this new scheme Nekar Samman Yojana Karnataka, the government will pay some more financial help to the needy people who are professionally handloom weaver. This scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister with the combined help of the Karnataka Handloom and Textiles department in the year 2020. Along with the yearly plan, the government now decided to provide a one-time financial help of Rs. 2000/- to the beneficiaries under this Nekar Samman Yojana 2020.
Details of Nekar Samman Yojana Karnataka 2020
|Name of the Scheme||Nekar Samman Yojana|
|Launched By||Karnataka Government|
|Beneficiaries||The Handloom Weavers of the State|
|Benefit||One time 2000 Rupees|
|Objective||To Provide Some Extra Financial Help|
Implementation Of Nekar Samman Yojana
The officials of Karnataka already enlisted the name of about 54,786 handloom weavers names who are engaged with silk, cotton, fleece lingers and must be associated with the exercise, who are qualified and eligible for this scheme to get Rs. 2000/- financial help. All those financial benefits will be given through the mode of DBT. The government authority also plans to distribute and spend around Rs. 10.96 crores yearly to implement this scheme properly. According to the government official report, around 40,634 handloom wavers have enrolled till now on the Seva Sindhu, the entryway of this plan. Even around 37,314 applications already checked by the officials and also endorsed. Along with the assessed of 1.25 lakh, cash has been moved to ledgers of 8,897 candidates.
Benefits of Nekar Samman Yojana Karnataka 2020
There are many benefits are there of this scheme. The main benefits of this Karnataka handloom weavers scheme are given below:
- Over 19,744 handloom weavers across the state will get the annual financial help of Rs. 2000/- through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
- The state government already allocated about Rs. 10.96 crores for the implementation of this programme.
- More than 40,634 handloom weavers already registered with the Seva Sindhu software.
- Until now, around 37,314 applications have approved by the officials.
- All the eligible handloom weavers will get their financial assistance under the Weaver Sammaan Yojana 2020.
- Out of 1.25 handloom workers, one time Rs. 2000/- financial assistance will get around 8,897 workers of the state.
All the applicants must qualify the following eligibility criteria to applying for Weaver Samman Yojana Karnataka:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The applicant must be involved in Handloom Weaver by profession.
- Other handloom weavers who are engaged in different fields such as silk, cotton are also eligible to apply for this scheme.
- They must have their own bank accounts.
The following documents are required to apply for this Karnataka Weaver Samman Yojana 2020:
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Proof
- Identity Proof
- Voter ID Card
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email ID
Nekar Samman Yojana Karnataka Application Procedure
If you are interested to grab the benefit of Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojane, then do follow the following steps to apply for this scheme:
- First of all, visit the official website of Seva Sindhu.
- Now, the homepage will appear in front of you.
- Now, click on “COVID-19: NEKARSAMMANYOJANE FOR HANDLOOM WEAVERS (FOR ASSISTED ONLINE ENTRY OF APPLICATION, CONTACT THE DISTRICT OFFICE OF DEPT. OF HANDLOOM AND TEXTILES)” option.
- Now, a new webpage will open with the Sign In page. Enter your User Name and Password and click on Login option.
- Now, the registration form of Nekar Samman Yojana will appear, fill the form carefully and click on “Submit” option.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
What is Nekar Samman Yojane?
Nekar Samman Yojane is a state government scheme launched by the government of Karnataka recently.
What is the official website of Karnataka Weaver Samman Yojana?
The official website of Karnataka Weaver Samman Yojana is https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/.
Who will get benefit under Karnataka Nekar Samman Scheme 2020?
The poor handloom weavers will get the financial help under this scheme.
How must amount will be given by the government?
The government will provide an amount of Rs. 2000/- for one time each.
If you have any query regarding Nekar Samman Yojana Karnataka 2020, then do ask us by commenting on the comment section below.